WHO IS THE DATA ADMINISTRATOR?
The data administrator is Andrzej Bargiel running a business under the name of Andrzej Bargiel Sport Promotion, having its registered seat in Zakopane, at Bronisława Czecha street 3/5, 34-500 Zakopane (Poland), with tax identification number (NIP) PL5521611743 and REGON 123139487 (contact under the above-mentioned address or e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org), being the Store owner (hereinafter referred to as: the “Administrator”).
HOW CAN YOU CONTACT THE ADMINISTRATOR?
In the matter of personal data, you can contact us at: Andrzej Bargiel Sport Promotion, ul. Bronisława Czecha 3/5, 34-500 Zakopane. You can also write an email to the following address: email@example.com.
HOW DO WE TAKE CARE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
Users’ personal data are processed in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals concerning the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (hereinafter referred to as “GDPR”).
The Administrator attaches great importance to protecting the privacy and confidentiality of personal data entered or provided by users. With due diligence, selects and applies appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect the processed personal data.
The Administrator protects personal data against disclosure to unauthorized persons and their processing in violation of applicable law.
PURPOSES OF THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA AND THE BASIS FOR DATA PROCESSING
The Administrator processes personal data only for purposes related to its activities, i.e., related to:
- conclusion and performance of the contract under the terms of the Sunt Leones Heritage Regulations according to Art. 6 sec. 1 lit. b GDPR (including processing personal data in order to maintain a user account so that he can enjoy the benefits of, e.g., placing orders without having to fill out forms, access to the purchase history each time, allowing the user to use other services available on the website of the suntleones.com online store. , we need personal data to complete the order and perform the concluded contract – in particular, booking or shipping the selected product);
- establishing business relations, including answering questions about users’ contact, according to Art. 6 sec. 1 lit. f GDPR;
- conducting competitions, in particular selecting the winners of the competition and issuing prizes, as the Administrator’s legitimate interest, according to art. 6 sec. 1 lit. f GDPR;
- marketing of own products and services as the Administrator’s legitimate interest, according to art. 6 sec. 1 lit. f GDPR;
- running the newsletter service in connection with its order, on the terms set out in separate regulations, according to Art. 6 sec. 1 lit. b GDPR;
- pursuing claims and defending against claims as to the Administrator’s legitimate interest, according to art. 6 sec. 1 lit. f GDPR;
- fulfillment of legal obligations resulting from tax and accounting regulations, according to Art. 6 sec. 1 lit. c GDPR in connection with tax and accounting regulations.
DO YOU HAVE TO PROVIDE US WITH YOUR PERSONAL DATA AND WHAT ARE THE CONSEQUENCES OF NOT PROVIDING THEM?
Providing data is voluntary; however, failure to provide data may result in the inability to establish a business relationship, conclude a contract, or fulfill an order.
WHO CAN WE TRANSFER YOUR PERSONAL DATA TO?
In order to fulfil your orders, we need your data. Your data are at the stage of making the purchase – processed by the entity through which you have decided to make the payment, and at the stage of delivery – by the companies through which the delivery is carried out.
For the purposes of the services provided to you and in connection with the organization of our work, your data will be disclosed to external entities, including in particular courier companies, suppliers responsible for the operation of IT systems, entities providing accounting, legal and marketing services.
YOUR RIGHTS WITH REGARD TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Every user has the right at any time to:
- demand from us the access to your personal data,
- rectify, delete, or limit processing of your data,
- raise objection to the processing and data portability,
- lodging a complaint to the supervisory authority (President of the Personal Data Protection Office).
PERIOD OF DATA PROCESSING
Considering the specifics of our business, including the type of goods offered and your rights, as well as the obligations imposed on us as business entities, including tax law, your data will be stored and processed, as a rule, for the duration of the service or order execution or settlement or until the consent is withdrawn or an effective objection to data processing is raised in cases where the legal basis for data processing is the Administrator’s legitimate interest.
The time of data processing may be extended if the processing is necessary to establish and pursue any claims or defend against them, and after that time only if, and to the extent that it is required by law. After the end of the processing period, the data is irretrievably deleted or anonymized.
The Sunt Leones Heritage brand has its own social media accounts (Facebook, Instagram), which we hope you are already following. If so, we would like to kindly inform you that your data is processed by the Administrator only for the purpose of keeping the given profiles, including informing you about our activities and promoting various types of events, services and products, as well as to communicate with you through the functionality available on social media. The legal basis for the processing of personal data by the Administrator for these purposes is its legitimate interest (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR) consisting in promoting its own brand and building and maintaining a brand-related community.